2019 / 2020 MMORCS Rules & Guidelines
• 2S lipo battery max. No 3S or larger batteries are allowed
• No pin or aggressive tread tires. Foams and clay tires are the only tires allowed. We want to keep the carpet in good shape.
• Front shock tower guards are required on all buggies. You can cut a guard out of a plastic pop bottle. We will find you a pop bottle if necessary.
• Chassis protectors are encouraged to avoid tears in the carpet. We will have clear sheets of thick decals available.
• SXT is the only tire sauce allowed. Do not dry tires on track surface or rugs.
• 29mm motor diameter is the largest allowed in the mini classes
• 540 size motor is the biggest for the 2wd buggy class. (17.5 required. Unsafe jumping or track jumping/skipping prohibited)
• Lipo bags are mandatory for charging. No charging batteries in the car or on the floor. If your charger/battery causes damage, you will be responsible for cleanup and damages.
• Pit mats must be used on house tables.
• 1/14 to 1/16 buggy class is designed for shorter chassis minis. Examples: Caster s16, losi mini 8ight, or lc racing buggy
• 1/10 touring car foams are allowed in any class.
• 1/10 2.2" offroad wheels/tires/foams are allowed in the Mini Truggy class only. They are not allowed in the mini buggy, mini short course or the 1/18 class.
• Reverse is not allowed.
• No cutting the track. Zero tolerance for this. Track boundaries must be followed. No cutting corners. If you cut the track, you are disqualified. Races will be recorded on camera for any protests.
• You must race 3 of 4 events in a class to get a year-end award.
• Points will be based upon your finishing position in the main. If you do not finish a lap in the main, you will not receive points. The top 3 qualifiers get additional bonus points.
• House tables are available, but not guaranteed. Please bring one if a large turnout is expected.
• No foul language. No children marshaling should be getting yelled at by adult drivers that crashed. No exceptions. This is a family event. It will not be tolerated.
• Please control your emotions if you are having a bad race. We are setting examples for the younger racers that are learning.
• On site power is available.
• There will be a free raffle at the end of every race day.
• Food and drink will be for sale on site.
• All drivers must stand on the stairs or on the upper level while driving. You cannot stand along the track while racing as it gets in the way of other drivers.
• The track is in the multi-purpose room at Reese High School. Take the drive to the south of the school and go around back of the building.
• You cannot enter more than 4 classes per race day.
• Drivers are required to marshall or find a person to cover your marshall spot. We will have numbered cones. If you are called upon and cannot marshall, you will start last in the main or be disqualified if this happens often. Students will marshall the Novice class races. We would prefer to have adults marshalling all other classes.
There are no products to list in this category.